Computer and Internet Law, Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights, Corporate and Commercial Law.
Bar Information: Israel Bar Association, 1981
- Chairperson of the Israeli branch for the Association Litteraire et Artistique International (ALAI)
- Member of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) and the International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Local representative of the Computer Law Association (www.itechlaw.org) in Israel
Tel Aviv University School of Law, (LL.B), 1977
- 1988 – Led the change in the Copyright Act including software in the act
- 1995 – Computer Acts and Amendment for Privacy Law and Copyrights Act
- 2001 - Electronic signature
- Moderator at the International conference of CLA in Amsterdam, November 2004
- Moderator at the International Conference of Privacy Law in Cambridge July 2004
- 2013 - Vice-Chair for the Arbitration & Mediation Committee of the Computer Law Association iTechLaw.
- "Patenting Software in Israel", in the "Computer Law Journal" of the IEEE
- "Computer Law" – the foremost legal treatise on Israeli Computer Law - 1987-2008
- "Israel and the EEC 1992-Aspects of Intellectual Property and Technology"
- "Intellectual Property in the EEC" published by the Israeli Export Institute
- Article on "Principles of Software Protection and Licensing in Israel" in "Der Internationale Softwarevertrag"
- Numerous articles in the field of Intellectual Property, computer software and data protection which were published in various journals including: "Computer Law & Practice" (UK); Software Protection (USA); "Computer Law" by David Bender, New York