Expertise: Certified International Patent Attorney specializing in: Searching, Drafting, and Prosecution. Fluent in Patent Applications, especially those within the Hi-Tech and Medical Device field.
Languages: Hebrew, English
- Litigation in IP Subjects including: Copyright, Trademark, and Design Patents.
- Background in Electronics
- Tel-Aviv University (B. Sc), Cum Laude
- Weizmann Institute of Science (M. Sc), Cum Laude
- Ono Academic College, (LL. B) Cum Laude
- IEEE Transactions on Man Machine and Cybernetics, Vol 28, part b, no. 6 (December 1998), “The Superposition Strategy for Trajectory Modification: Extensions for Robot Dynamic Tasks”.
- Clicksoftware (IET) – AITEST division, Software Developer (1992), Senior Software Developer (1994), TechWare Division Team Leader (1996), ClickSoftware- USA Senior Programmer (1998)
- Algotec Systems, Senior Programmer
- NICE Systems, Team Leader
- Soroker-Agmon Patent Attorneys and Advocates, Patent Attorney Trainee (2006), Legal Trainee 2009, Certified Patent Attorney
- N-trig Ltd., IP Manager
- Essence Group, IP Director
- Freelance Patent Attorney
- OrCam LTD, IP Director